We really do love every product we curate here at logg and hope you do too. But, we appreciate it’s not always easy buying the perfect item online and we understand that you may need to make a return.
Below are the usual expectations for a return item that you’re probably familiar with. For a return to be processed and accepted:
- the item(s) to be returned is/are in saleable condition;
- the item(s) to be returned has/have not been worn or used;
- the item(s) to be returned has/have the original tags still attached;
- the item(s) to be returned is/are received back within 14 days of receiving order;
- proof of purchase is provided;
- a returns form is included with the item(s) returned
Exclusions for returns include consumable products such as food or drinks. Due to health reasons, other exclusions include personal care products such as soaps, body oils, fragrances & earrings.
Every effort is made to ensure that your order is carefully checked prior to dispatch. If however, you believe an item is damaged or faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. These rights are not impacted by the change of mind policy or limited by a defined time frame. Your goods may be sent back to us for it to be assessed. If there is a major failure with the item, you may choose a refund or an exchange if item is still available. Notwithstanding our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law, when an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, logg has the right to not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described item, logg will refund return postage costs. Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange.
To return an item purchased:
- Download, print, and complete a returns form. When filling in your Returns Form, complete as much detail as possible, for example; full contact details, and reason for return.
- Pack your item in secure packaging. Make sure you enclose the returns form and a copy of your invoice/proof of purchase with your items.
- Ensure your return parcel has LOGG RETURNS and the address (see below) clearly displayed on the outside of the parcel and also ensure the sender’s address is on the back.
- Post at any Australia post outlet. You are responsible for the return postage costs ( please see exception for faulty or damaged goods above ). We also recommend you obtain proof of postage to track your return.
Unit 2, 27-29 Lexton Rd
Box Hill North VIC 3129
Once we receive your return we will issue a refund as quickly as possible by the same payment method as originally tendered. Please allow up to 7 days from the day you returned your order for processing and during peak trading times, we humbly ask that you be patient with us as we may require a tad more time.
Afterpay refunds can take between 1-5 business days. Any payment installments made up until the point of return will be refunded, and any future installments will be cancelled – please see full terms and conditions under Afterpay link.
Credit card refunds will be visible within 1-5 business days depending on your financial institution.
If you have any concerns or questions at all regarding a return, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.